Reports To: Director of Color Science & Press Operations
Payroll Type: Hourly
Work Schedule: Monday – Friday, 8:00-5:00 PM
Pay Period: Every 2 Weeks
Job Type: Full-Time
Benefits: Paid Holidays, PTO time, Medical, Dental, Vision & 401K Retirement plan
At MTI Connect, we specialize in innovative concept and design, Data Analytics, Social Media, Digital Ads, printing and mailing services to optimize our customers’ marketing programs. We strive to cultivate a fun, productive, and exciting work environment where hard work is recognized and rewarded. Teamwork is at the core of our culture, and we are always seeking talented individuals to join and grow with us. If you are a team player and a top performer, this very well could be the place for you!
This position is primarily responsible for Prepress and combining Artwork with Mail data .
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Working with Customers art files
· Working wiith imposition software
· Preflighting customers files & fixing issues
· Checking files for proper scan resolutions, file size, color, file format, and image size
· Using Variable data software, Fusion Pro to create final digital print files
· Compile final proofs for customer approvals.
· Able to work with Photoshop, Illustrator, In-Design, Pit Stop, & Adobe Acrobat
· The ablity to troubleshoot
· Checks and verifies job components against work orders
· Adhere to policies and guidelines pertaining to confidentiality, security, safety and professional conduct
· Other duties as assigned
· Bonus, but not a requirment – Digital press operator during high volumes of work
· High School diploma or general education degree (GED); 3 – 5 years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Working in a fast pace enviroment
· Read, understand and apply detailed instructions
· Working in a Team enviroment
· Mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com