• Operates Indigo 7500 and 7900 printers to produce high quality work on a variety of substrates, but mostly paper stocks.
• Reviews the schedule of jobs and plans work processes as necessary.
• Ability to read and understand work order.
• Prepares files as necessary for printing.
• Performs preventive maintenance per manufactures specifications.
• Processes, comprehends, and follows detailed written and verbal instructions.
• Maintain a high level of quality per specifications.
• Keep work area clean and orderly.
• Work overtime when needed.
Please contact Steve Goldsher at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and references.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com