Website MCD, Inc.
MCD, Inc. has a fantastic opportunity to join a fast-paced and growing company in Madison, WI.
MCD, Inc. is looking for an experienced Project Coordinator to join our team. The Project Coordinator position is responsible for key assigned accounts and their projects. The work is fast-paced and detailed, so excellent communication and multi-tasking skills are a must. The right candidate will be ready to bring print experience to our customer service team and support our mission of high quality work for our clients.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for key accounts as assigned. Provide all customer service activities, which include order entry, job planning, order acknowledgement, job check in, specification confirmation, job tracking, problem solving and problem resolution.
- Provide accurate estimates for incoming jobs defined as previous runs.
- Provide “job change orders” as required. Edit processes, additional make-readies and runs to correct for changes during production. Communicate and get approval from customer as needed, coordinate press checks with customers.
- Ability to open, evaluate and discuss a variety of customer supplied files.
- Recommend and implement modifications for product and service improvement based on customer information.
- Complete purchase orders for non-inventory items for jobs as needed.
- Responsible for assuring compliance with all applicable quality system procedures.
- Responsible to recognize and implement changes needed to streamline workflow from customer service to production.
- Responsible for feedback from their customer group.
- Coordinate with the sales team on assigned customers’ needs.
- Limited travel for occasional customer visits.
- Other duties as assigned related to this position.
- At least 4 to 5 years of experience as a Project Coordinator in the Graphic Arts industry.
- Strong technology skills
- Strong critical thinking ability
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to multitask
- A desire to learn and improve processes
About MCD, Inc.
MCD, Inc. is a 100% employee owned graphics finishing company that turns ordinary concepts into extraordinary solutions. We work with urgency, achieve with passion, and believe in the impossible. With a continued track record of growth and achievement, we believe the best is yet to come.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com