Website MCD, Inc.
Graphic Arts Products and Finishing Company
Come join one of the largest and fastest growing finishing companies in the Midwest at MCD, Inc. As we continue to grow, we are looking for experience Press Operators or Operator Trainees to join our 2nd and 3rd shift operation. We offer a challenging and rewarding career opportunity for qualified candidates who possess strong mechanical skills, good problem solving skills, attention to detail/quality and can perform well in a fast pace work environment.
For over 40 years, the experts at MCD, Inc. have turned ordinary concepts into extraordinary solutions while providing exceptional customer service and quality products and services. These attributes continue to define our success and company culture.
Operator to perform set-up, operate and maintain various machines including, but not limited to, high speed large format presses, cylinder presses, laminators, flood/spot UV coaters, labelers, gluer/folders and cutters. Prior experience troubleshooting and resolving equipment related problems are essential.
Compensation is based on experience; our range is $15-$25/hr.
Depending on your skill level, you may be required to train on 1st shift for up to 6 months.
- Ability to set-up and run Bobst/HeidelbergIijima press equipment.
- Set up press in accordance with company SOP
- Interpret and follow directions from work ticket using IPad.
- Make press standard adjustments as required to ensure quality standards are met.Troubleshoot equipment and production issues.
- Meet or exceed production efficiency standards.
- Strong grasp of workflow, processes and procedures.
- Maintain cleanliness of press & press area.
- Follow all safety rules and procedures.
- Assume other responsibilities as assigned.
Position Required Qualifications:
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to read a ruler.
- Basic math skills.Ability to work in a fast paced production environment.Good communication skills, both verbally and written.
- Self-motivated with strong mechanical trouble shooting abilities. Physical Requirements:
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Frequent bend, twist, kneel and squat.
- Ability to ascend steps.
- Manual dexterity.
- Frequently lift up to 35 lbs.
- Occasionally lift up to 50 lbs.
Summary of Benefits:
· Health, Dental and Prescription Drug Insurance
· Short & Long Term Disability
· Flex Spending Plan
· 401(K) Retirement Plan
· Employee Assistance Program
· Paid Holidays
· Paid time off (PTO)
· Tuition Reimbursement
· Employee Stock Plan
· Employee Referral Program
Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com