Website MCD, Inc.
Graphic Arts Products and Finishing Company
MCD, Inc is a graphic arts products and finishing company that is looking for an experienced Kulge Folder Gluer Operator to join our growing 3rd shift operation. We offer a challenging and rewarding career opportunity for the qualified candidate who possess strong mechanical skills and can perform well in a fast paced work environment.
For over 40 years, the experts at MCD, Inc. have turned ordinary concepts into extraordinary solutions while providing exceptional customer service and quality products and services. These attributes continue to define our success and company culture.
The Kulge Folder/Gluer Operator will perform set-up and operation to fold, glue and affix inserts and/or outserts on preprinted stock. Prior experience troubleshooting and resolving equipment related problems on a Kluge or other automated folder/gluer machine is a must.
- Ability to set-up and run automated folder/gluer machine.
- Set up in accordance with company SOP.
- Interpret and follow directions from work ticket using IPad.
- Make press standard adjustments as required to ensure quality standards are met.
- Troubleshoot equipment and production issues.
- Meet or exceed production efficiency standards.
- Strong grasp of workflow, processes and procedures.
- Maintain cleanliness of work area.
- Follow all safety rules and procedures.
- Assume other responsibilities as assigned.Position Required Qualifications:
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to read a ruler.
- Basic math skills.Ability to work in a fast paced production environment.Good communication skills, both verbally and written.
- Self-motivated with strong mechanical trouble shooting abilities. Physical Requirements:
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Frequent bend, twist, kneel and squat.
- Ability to ascend steps.
- Manual dexterity.Frequently lift up to 35 lbs.
- Occasionally lift up to 50 lbs.
Summary of Benefits:
· Health, Dental and Prescription Drug Insurance
· Short & Long Term Disability
· Flex Spending Plan
· 401(K) Retirement Plan
· Employee Assistance Program
· Paid Holidays
· Paid time off (PTO)
· Tuition Reimbursement
· Employee Stock Plan
· Employee Referral Program
Salary: $16-$30, based on experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com