Website McAdams Graphics
Reports to: VP of Sales
Location: Potential hybrid after first 90 days onsite in Oak Creek, WI
First Year On Target Earnings: $125,000
Please read the entire job posting before applying for this role.
McAdams Graphics, a family-owned direct mail company with over four decades of experience, is renowned for delivering high-value solutions to its diverse clientele. We are in search of individuals who resonate with our Core Values and exhibit the flexibility to thrive both within collaborative teams and as independent contributors. This challenging role requires attributes such as persistence, empathy, diligence, and impeccable communication skills, as it entails the responsibility of making over 100 weekly cold calls.
The Sales Representative’s primary responsibility at McAdams Graphics is to:
- Sell our print services and products to a wide range of businesses.
- In addition to acquiring new customers, nurture and fulfill the ongoing needs of existing clients.
- Work closely with various departments, including Customer Service, Estimating, Scheduling, and Purchasing, to provide direction to both the customer and internal teams, all while ensuring alignment with McAdams Graphics’ overarching company goals.
The following regarding qualifications and responsibilities are not intended to be all inclusive; further details will be shared during the interviewing process.
The ideal candidate for this role:
- Should boast a minimum of 10 years of B2B sales experience, including previous experience in business-to-business sales w/proven track record preferred, (print sales a plus)
- Has a bachelor’s degree preferred but not mandatory. (Those with over 15 years of B2B sales experience can substitute for the degree.)
- Demonstrates ability to articulate and demonstrate their process for uncovering new accounts, initiating contact, and successfully closing new business deals.
- Is highly motivated, self-starter who aspires for success (not just monetary rewards)
- Possesses a high degree of organization required to manage internal and external clients.
- Has proven success selling to customers at all levels, from Senior Executives to ground floor.
- Holds a valid Driver’s License and is available for occasional travel (less than 10%) for trade shows and to key accounts may be necessary.
- Compiles lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads, based on information from newspapers, business directories, industry ads, trade shows, Internet Web sites, and other sources.
- Assists clients or prospective clients in evaluating current processes.
- Develops and delivers presentations, conducts facility tours.
- Coordinates internal resources to develop quote prices and credit terms.
- Assists in developing and implanting the contract process.
- Works with the Customer Service Department to keep account activities and customer expectations met.
- Coordinates customer training, assists in developing cost-saving ideas for their projects.
Our hiring process consists of submitting a resume along with a cover letter. We will respond to applicants proceeding through the process, which includes an initial phone screening, an in-person interview with the VP of Sales, and a final interview with executive-level management. We aim to complete the hiring process within a timeframe of 2-3 weeks. To demonstrate your keen attention to detail, kindly include the phrase “I love detailing details” in your application.
Our competitive compensation package includes a $70,000 base salary complemented by a robust incentive program, translating to realistic first-year earnings of $125,000, and even higher for top performers. Our comprehensive benefits package covers medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, with substantial company contributions, as well as a 401(k)-program with a company match. Employees can enjoy 15 days of paid time off from their very first day on the job, with additional perks like a cell phone allowance, essential job-related tools, and an expense account for mileage and other necessary expenditures.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org