Website AM Solutions
AM Solutions is a major Midwest marketing service provider with customers across the country. Some of our segments include, agencies, associations, charities, educational, fund raising, manufacturing, non-profits, and retail. We provide end to end solutions through channel marketing including; print, target marketing, direct mail, large format and fulfillment.
We’re looking for reliable and self-motivated team players who are determined to make every project his or her absolute best! We’ll train you on the details. We pride ourselves on quality, custom products and outstanding customer-focused service.
The position performs skilled work in setup, operation and preventive maintenance of mailing machines in a fast-paced production mail department.
- Apply strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Perform at a high level individually and as a member of a team.
- Set up and efficiently operate high speed mailing machines used for ink jet printing, inserting, cutting, folding, stamping/labeling, strapping and metering.
- Perform basic computer functions by entering setup specifications into machines.
- Repetitively load and feed paper stock and other supplies into mailing machines.
- Sort all outgoing mail (Domestic and Foreign) for all classes of mail.
- Quality Control finished products to ensure USPS regulations are adhered to.
- Strictly adhere to company safety policies and procedures.
- Responsible for housekeeping of machines, area around machines and all company property as directed.
- Perform preventive maintenance
- Competitive Hourly Pay with Overtime Opportunities
- 401k Program
- Health Benefit Package
- Paid Holidays
- Monday Through Friday
Compensation: Hourly (based on experience)
Employment Type: Full-Time 8am – 5pm
Please email resume to
Attn HR Dept Mail Production Operator
Or via mail:
Attn. HR Dept Mail Production Operator
100 Interstate Blvd.
Edgerton, WI 53534
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com