Website Leader Paper Products, Inc.
Ready to start the new year with a new career opportunity?
Leader Paper Products has recently expanded operations, adding offset and flexo printing capabilities to complement our well-established envelope and stationery manufacturing operations. This exciting change has created a need for a dedicated and ambitious Account Executive to develop and expand an assigned sales territory. Join us and become an integral part of growing this new product offering!
Candidates with sales experience in the commercial printing industry are preferred – sales experience in envelope manufacturing and printing is highly preferred. The ideal candidate should have a current, transferrable book of business and possess the skills to generate leads proactively and build and maintain strong client relationships.
This is an in-office and Milwaukee-based position; however, travel will be required. Compensation will be based on experience and be a combination of salary plus commission.
Under the general direction of and reporting to the Director of New Business Development, the Account Executive is responsible for providing solutions to fit customers’ needs that boost top-line revenue and profitability. The Account Executive will develop and secure new customers while managing an existing customer base and may assist in investigating potential new product uses or applications.
- Conducts field promotional work to identify opportunities and secure business from both new prospects and existing customers who are not performing up to their full potential.
- Builds and maintains a network of sources from which to identify new sales leads.
- Communicates with customers and leads to identify and understand their product or service needs; identifies and suggests products and services to meet those needs.
- Ensures customer satisfaction through ongoing communication and relationship management; resolves any issues that may arise post-sale.
- Maintains detailed reports of sales activities, including calls, orders, sales, lost business, and any customer or vendor relationship problems. Provides periodic territory sales forecasts.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Sales, Business, or a related field or at least five years of related experience.
- Three years of sales/account executive experience; manufacturing environment preferred – paper, printing, and/or converting industry experience highly preferred.
- Exceptional customer focus and ability to work under pressure; ability to maintain awareness of and seek to meet the needs and wants of the customer without being prompted.
- Organized, reliable self-starter with strong creative thinking, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills.
Our Mission & Company
We connect people by delivering creative, high quality paper solutions to our business partners through dedicated employees, a focus on quality, and unparalleled service to drive sustainable growth.
Since 1901, Leader has steadily built a reputation for fine products made from the highest quality papers. We are committed to being a first-choice supplier and leader in our market segment by providing top-quality envelopes, stationery, and other specialty paper products.
Located in the Walker’s Point neighborhood of Milwaukee, Leader Paper Products has a casual and collaborative work environment. We offer full-time employees a comprehensive benefits package, including paid time off (PTO), eleven paid holidays, medical/dental/vision insurance, a 401(k) match, and more!
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.