Responsible for receiving raw materials and other production items and delivering them to internal customers or placing them in inventory; prepare finished goods for shipment; transportation of raw or finished materials and places in inventory; distribution of raw material to production personnel.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This list of essential functions is not exhaustive and may be supplemented as necessary.
– Receipt of Material: Efficiently receive and distribute material
– Timely Shipments: Efficiently pick and pack customer orders for shipment, while ensuring on time deliveries.
– Safe Workplace: Maintain a clean, neat and orderly work area. Conducts operations in compliance with Inland safety policy.
– Efficient Workplace: Carry or transport orders to delivery and shipping locations with material handling equipment. Inspect and perform minor maintenance on equipment. Conducts physical inventories as required
– Accurate Transactions: Ensure correct quantity and product is loaded, shipped or received, Repack and weigh any orders that require such handling, Record appropriate data in ERP system, Contract and coordinate freight pick up with vendors, Support and communicate with Sales and Operations as to the status of their job completion and Maintain and order additional shipping supplies.
– Productivity Measurements Met: Meet standards for productivity and supports new process and procedures for increased productivity levels.
– Is trained and follows all Inland policies while working with Hazardous Waste.
Essential skills and experience:
– High school diploma or general education degree
– Valid driver license with good driving record
– Proficient computer skills
– CDL Preferred
– Knowledge of shipping programs
– Good communication skills
– Strong ability to work independently with minimal supervision
– Detail oriented
– Problem solver
Operates in a demanding, fast-paced, people-oriented manufacturing environment with frequent changes and interruptions, and multiple project assignments. Works with a variety of people including vendors, customers, employees, managers, and executives.
Required Work Schedule:
Monday – Friday, 12:00 pm – 8:00 pm
Ability to work overtime, when needed
Flexible to attend meetings or important functions which may occur during off hours, weekends, and holidays to meet organizational initiatives.
Must meet physical demands identified on work screen protocol (Pod C); Vision acuity corrected to 20/40; Must pass Ishihara Color Assessment and receive a minimum of average/normal color vision score on Farnsworth Munsell 100 Hues and D-15.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.