Website Inland Packaging
We power great packaging.
What We Do At Inland
Inland is a local label and packaging manufacturer seeking a skilled and experienced Press Operator to join our growing team on night shift. This position works rotating twelve-hour shifts where you work HALF the days of the year.
Here at Inland, we print labels for brands like Kraft Heinz, New Glarus Brewing, Sprecher’s, Leinenkugel’s, and Coors Light. Inland is a family-owned business (77 years- to be exact) that invests in cutting-edge technology and provides endless career advancement opportunities.
To start your career with Inland with this entry-level role, click the “Apply Now” for immediate consideration.
Let’s Talk About the Job: Press Operator
The Press Team plays a vital role in the success of the Inland team with a variety of tasks including:
- Lead operation of printing press to ensure production of highest quality product.
- Read and understand job tickets to create a correct product according to quantity and specifications.
- Monitor production through the run, adjust components to reduce waste, and increase productivity.
- Completes necessary paperwork and records, including recording operations and inventory information in computers.
- Completes multiple quality checks.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- High school diploma or general education degree required.
- 3 years of related press experience and/or skilled machining experience
- Ability to work well with others.
- Highly motivated and detail-oriented
Rotating 12-hour shifts from 6:00pm – 6:00am
Pay is dependent on experience, skill set, shift, and qualifications. The pay range could vary from $20.00/hour to $33.00/hour.
Why Work At Inland
Flexible Schedule with Opportunities For Advancement?
Performance Based Incentives?
Bi-Annual Pay and Performance Reviews?
A Family-Owned Business that Invests in Cutting Edge Technology?
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.