While maintaining personal safety in accordance with company policies and procedures, perform a variety of quality checks ensuring we meet our customer specifications, package the labels preparing them for shipments.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This list of essential functions is not exhaustive and may be supplemented as necessary.
– Obtains or exceeds standards to ensure production goals are achieved.
– Inspects labels to ensure label sizes and customer specifications are achieved.
– Performs equipment set up and operation; Operates manual and automatic shrink wrapper; changes tape and rolls of shrink-wrap, operates and adjusts all auxiliary equipment.
– Prepares cartons for packaging labels.
– Reviews and follows customer packaging specifications.
– Transports material using powered hand trucks.
– Maintains production records.
– Assists in the training / mentoring of Label Line Associates.
– Cross training will be expected
Essential Skills & Experience:
– High school diploma or general education degree required.
– Must be detail oriented and a team player.
Non-Essential Skills & Experience:
– 1-3 years similar work experience preferred
Operates in a demanding, fast-paced, people-oriented manufacturing environment with frequent changes and interruptions, and multiple project assignments. Works with a variety of people including vendors, customers, employees, managers, and executives.
Required Work Schedule:
Part time hours – Evenings, nights and weekends, 6 and 12 hours shifts to meet your schedule
Must meet physical requirements identified in work screen protocol; visual acuity corrected to 20/40; must pass Ishihara Color Assessment and receive a minimum of average/normal color vision score on the Farnsworth Munsell 100 Hues and D-15.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.