The responsibilities of the Offline Jogger include constructing lifts for processing from printing press sheets to customer specifications. Work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment. Maintain a safe, organized work area. Inspect printed sheets to insure customer satisfaction. Achieve and exceed hourly production goals, while keeping accurate production records. Good communication skills working closely with line operators and material handlers as a team to create a steady workflow for the production lines. Ability to apply basic math and computer skills to account for waste and good product produced hourly. Opportunities for overtime and advancement.
– Sets up and operates jogging, squishing, banding and auxiliary equipment.
– Maintains quality of jogged lifts.
– Inspects sheets to ensure quality standards are maintained.
– Aerates sheets using hand, wrist and shoulder movements to fan air between sheets.
– Transports production / material using pallet jacks.
– Assists in the training of Offline Joggers.
– Cross training will be expected.
– Performs Label Line Associate responsibilities and performs certain cutter responsibilities to assist cutter operators in meeting and exceeding production standards.
Essential Skills and Experience:
Dependable, Takes Initiative, Organized, Problem Solver, Support of SQP and 5S Programs, Good Communication Skills, Calm Under Pressure, Promotes Teamwork, Basic Math and Computer Skills, Detail Oriented. A high school diploma or general education diploma is required; 1 – 3 years similar work experience in the printing industry and/or production facility.
Must meet physical requirements identified in work screen protocol (Pod A) ; visual acuity corrected to 20/40; must pass Ishihara Color Assessment and receive a minimum of average/normal color vision score on the Farnsworth Munsell 100 Hues and D-15.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.