Website Imperial Lithographing Corporation
A full-service commercial printer located in New Berlin, WI.
Imperial Lithographing Corporation is seeking a motivated individual to join our growing company as a First Shift Press Operator. The qualified candidate will have experience feeding a 6 color Komori Press or similar equipment.
- Read instructions from job ticket and assist with press set up.
- Assist with making “job ready” by running samples to adjust print quality, registration, color settings and mixings.
- Monitor pH and conductivity of fountain solution on press.
- Locate raw materials for jobs including paper, inks, perforating materials etc.
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area.
- Perform preventative maintenance on press such as lubrication, cleaning and minor adjustments to rollers.
- High School diploma or equivalent required, Trade/vocational School preferred
- Minimum of 1 year experience as a Press Feeder Operator (Komori preferred), assistant or helper on multi-color presses
- Ability to lift approximately 40-60 lbs. regularly
- Pass a background check and pre-employment drug screen
To apply please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org