Networks, prospects and generates sales leads. Sells multisensory printing and related services to customers. Works with all other functional areas to communicate customer needs, address them and insure outstanding customer service. Accomplishes this by performing the following duties personally:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES
• Researches and networks to compile lists (or is given lists) of prospective customers for use as sales leads and to generate awareness of our company and capabilities using proprietary sales process. Process includes prospecting, emailing, calling and using Linked In to attain new customers.
• Responds to inbound leads as assigned.
• Maintains and expands services to existing clients.
• Travels throughout territory, conducts online meetings or makes presentations to call on regular and prospective customers.
• Acts as a consultant to educate and guide prospects and clients about multisensory printing, explain value proposition and set up orders for success.
• Provides support for sold business by making sure execution is consistent with the order and manages client expectations in conjunction with Customer Service, Administrative and Production teams.
• Works with Customer Service Representatives to quote prices, get credit applications completed for new customers and submit purchase orders
• Tracks and records sales activity in CRM system and uses the system to manage activities and report on results.
• Reviews trade literature for new developments and products in the field
• Represents the company at certain industry and networking functions
• Attends and works at trade shows when the company is participating
• Assists with the development of marketing materials and collateral and gives feedback on marketing strategies and activities.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS and SKILLS
· Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
· Highly motivated, enthusiastic, organized and dependable individual
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office – emphasis on Outlook and Excel
· Must be able to perform each essential duty above satisfactorily
· Strong work ethic
· At least 3 years experience in an outside sales role with experience in account management and relationship building, or equivalent combination of education and experience
· Ability to work in a small company environment and assimilate with the culture and expectations of management
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com