H&H Graphics is celebrating 40 years in business! Our team is close knit, passionate about what we do and proud to offer unique multisensory printing special effects that add value and sell products!
The Office Manager is responsible for the efficient operation of the front office including reception and administrative duties, acting as Executive Assistant to the President, VP of Sales, VP of Operations and Customer Service, performing certain bookkeeping and HR administrative tasks, overseeing general office operations of the organization, responding to general inquiries and assisting with customer service and vendor management.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES
• Answer and direct phone calls that come in to the main line and greet visitors arriving at the office. Ensure all visitors are familiar with H&H Graphics’ visitor safety and confidentiality procedures, are properly signed in and are retrieved by appropriate personnel.
• Provide administrative support including filing, organizing, clerical projects, typing, creating and responding to correspondence, scheduling, meeting set up and logistics, keeping records and developing basic reports or analysis.
• Manage vendor relationships and oversee communication with administrative, office and building related suppliers such as telephone and IT services, cleaning service, landscaping, snow plowing, etc.
• Make collection calls as necessary to assist with management of receivables.
• Conduct credit inquiries and create new customer files.
• Email, fax and correspond with customers, vendors and others as needed.
• Collect, sort and distribute mail and parcels. Manage shipping and mailing duties for the office staff. Run errands as necessary including parcel drop off.
• Assist with basic bookkeeping including processing of vendor and customer invoices, collections, payroll, and credit card reconciliation.
• Assist with basic HR functions and recordkeeping and coordinate benefit enrollment.
• Maintain office equipment (i.e. replace toner cartridges, refill postage, etc.)
• Order and inventory office and break room supplies. Restock kitchen, bathrooms and conference room as necessary.
• Maintain cleanliness of work area and general office and reception areas.
• Keep office calendar. Circulate cards for employee anniversaries and birthdays.
• Complete ad-hoc assignments and projects as assigned.
• Support all office staff, including Sales, Customer Service, and Operations Management administratively as needed and requested. Provide executive level administrative assistance to Vice Presidents and President / CEO.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS and SKILLS REQUIRED
· Must be able to perform each essential duty above satisfactorily
· Education and /or 3 or more years of experience in an administrative role in a professional environment providing support to multiple people and departments or functions
· Knowledge of clerical and administrative practices and procedures
· Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills (written and oral)
· Strong computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office – emphasis on Outlook, Excel and Word. Familiarity with Quickbooks is a plus
· Professional demeanor, appearance and dress
· Self-motivated, resourceful and able to work independently in a small company environment. Must be able to assimilate with the culture and expectations of management
· Detail oriented and highly skilled in time management
· Ability to develop and adhere to processes, policies and procedures
· Basic accounting or bookkeeping skills with a high degree of accuracy
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com