H&H Graphics, Inc. is a rapidly growing screen printer in the
Northern suburbs of Chicago. We have been in business for 40
years and are known for our exceptional quality and service. We
are currently seeking a Director of Customer Service. Standard office hours are 8:00 AM – 5;00 PM Monday thru Friday.
Oversees the Customer Service, Project Management and Estimating functions for the Company. Ensures delivery of outstanding service to existing customers, prospects and inquiring parties in the context of the Company’s strategic objectives. Acts as liaison between the customer and the sales, operations and management functions making certain communication and service delivery are as seamless for the customer as possible.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES
• Communicates courteously, professionally and effectively with customers by telephone, email, and face to face. In all communications, serves as an ambassador for H&H Graphics, LLC.
• Gathers screen printing and project requirements and determines production print specifications for customers. Asks questions to clarify and identify best possible approach to customers’ projects. When needed, consults with Operations to determine correct methods and assumptions for production.
• Processes customer sample requests and internal research and development requests in accordance with Sample Process Protocol.
• Investigates, prices and purchases substrates and other materials or outsource printing and finishing services when needed.
• Based on above and using the proprietary Quote Tool, coordinates the preparation of all written quotes and proposals and communicates quoted pricing to customer using formal written quotation form, including terms and conditions of quotation and sale. Responds to all inquiries and quote requests in a timely manner (within one business day).
• Provides customers with pre-press and technical advice related to the screen printing process. Coordinates the receipt of customer pre-press artwork or film and materials. Coordinates printing of film in-house where applicable and sends artwork out for film development when required.
• Creates job files including quote, purchase order, communication log and other information as applicable. Maintains files and oversees execution from purchase order to shipment. Prepares job tickets for submission to the production team.
• Maintains the upcoming Job List with a thorough and accurate accounting of known upcoming projects, ink or coating requirements, and customer due dates. Revises and updates the Job List as necessary.
• Participates in Sales and Production Meetings to discuss and coordinate upcoming projects, production scheduling, requisitioning of inks, coatings and materials and additional information needed.
• Handles customer communication of job status, estimates, orders, changes, and feedback.
• Keeps management informed about inquiries, quotes, customer questions or concerns and overall status of customer service function regularly.
• Tracks incoming inquiries and updates Sales Inquiry Log with source of contact. Maintains contact database with full name, address, phone and email information for all interactions.
• Supports sales efforts and acts as an inside sales resource. Uses interactions with customers and prospects to further H&H Graphics brand and image as a top quality high service provider.
• Proactively identifies customer service process improvements, policies and standards including modifications to the Quote Tool assumptions or methodology. Proposes and implements upon approval and cross functional agreement.
• Works with the management team on strategic initiatives, process improvements, projects and cross functional discussions to give voice to customer service and share ideas and opportunities for growth.
• At all times, acts as a representative of H&H Graphics, upholding company values and cultural standards internally and externally.
• May manage other employees including Customer Service Representatives or other positions as the Company grows.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS and SKILLS
· Outstanding customer care and communication skills
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office – emphasis on Outlook and Excel
· Organized, process oriented individual
· Must be able to perform each essential duty above satisfactorily
· College diploma, experience in print processes and customer service, or combination of education and experience
· Ability to work in a small company environment and assimilate with the culture and expectations of management
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from management, customers and employees
· Ability to develop and adhere to processes, policies and procedures
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org