Fujifilm North America Graphic Communication Division
We are looking for an entry level Field Service Technician reporting to the Regional Service Manager and is responsible for providing on-site technical assistance in the installation, repair, preventative maintenance, and operational training of assigned equipment. This position will require travel throughout the United States. Preferred candidate location would be Chicagoland area.
This position is remote, but ideally would be located in the Chicago, IL area.
The Graphic Communications Division of FUJIFILM North America Corporation is the largest graphic distributor in the US. We deliver world class, state of the art solutions for Ink Jet Printing, Digital Printing, Wide Format, Offset Plates, Packaging, and a full range of traditional Offset supplies. In addition, we are the industry leader in Color Standardization and G7 implementation.
- Monitor critical accounts and actively participate in support activities to accomplish quick and effective problem resolution
- Analyze and evaluate equipment performance
- Install and remove equipment and systems as required
- Working with the scheduler team, manage and perform preventative maintenance on trained equipment
- Work closely with and develop strong business relationships with the customer and client personnel
- Complete all required reporting procedures related to the maintenance and repair of the equipment
- Completes all required administrative tasks in an accurate and timely manner.
- Accounts for all time and activity by recording information through the proper tracking system.
- Monitor and manage the return of all parts
- Attend training classes and develop necessary knowledge and skills to service GSD supported equipment and to advance to a level 2 position
- Communicate technical and escalated issues to the Regional Service Manager and Technical Service Manager
Weekend work and overtime required as needed for installations, service calls and training
- Perform related duties as assigned by manager
- 0-2 years of field service experience with industry related product lines
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- Working knowledge of electronics or 2+ years field territory assigned experience
- Computer skills with emphasis on operating systems and hardware.
- Outstanding customer service
- Possess necessary skills/attributes to include excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft applications
- Requires a valid state driver’s license (Real ID compliant), and passport
- Must be able to do extensive traveling
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience and training
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work with cross functional teams
- Strong analytical and research capabilities to evaluate opportunities and challenges and uncover new consumer insights
- Understand and embrace importance of communication and its role relative to the customer.
To apply for this job please visit uscareers-fujifilm.icims.com.