Website Eckhart and Company Inc.
Indianapolis Trade Bindery
Indianapolis Trade Bindery is hiring!
We are looking for production candidates to join the Eckhart & Company team.
Do you have experience working on a Kolbus Case Maker or a Kolbus or Mueller Martini Case In Line? Experience on this equipment is required.
All positions are full time.
o Critical skills, knowledge and behaviors:
· Excellent mechanical skills.
· Computer aptitude.
· Effective verbal communication, including speaking, writing, active listening and taking instruction.
· Good leadership and training skills.
· Quick troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
· Keen attention to detail to identify maintenance, product, or operations issues.
· Assumes responsibility for efficient and quality manufacturing of products.
· Ability to meet deadlines and great time management.
· Ensure production goals are met in an efficient manner and that jobs are produced to meet customer expectations and fulfil customer requirements for on-time shipments.
· Communicate with Production Manager and Product Manager on progress of schedules.
· Take steps to control waste throughout the work area.
· Ensure smooth transition between shifts/operators.
· Reliability and dependability are required.
· 1st shift – Monday through Thursday 6:00am-4:30pm.
· 2nd shift – Monday through Thursday 4:30pm-3:00am.
· Overtime is possible for all positions.
Physical Demands/Work Environment:
· Physical movements include bending, stooping, walking, and lifting up to 75 pounds.
· Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time.
· Work is performed in a production shop environment.
· Fast paced environment.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org