Documation is a privately owned company based in west-central Wisconsin with national sales as a leading digital printer with a primary focus on print-on-demand books and direct mail. We are seeking a Sales Executive with a proven track record of new account sales growth in a digital printing environment to identify and develop new business opportunities. In this role you will have the liberty to develop and manage sales initiatives for established product lines and vertical markets. This position has targets of approximately $5 million in expected annual gross revenue.
- Research and develop new business opportunities to increase sales nationally.
- Develop and maintain knowledge of digital print and company’s product lines.
- Closing sales consistently each month.
- Identify client challenges and present solutions to meet client needs and opportunities.
- Perform administrative and reporting duties related to sales activities.
- Maintain account information and records to company standards.
- Able to connect quickly with a wide variety of people and communicate in a style that is relatable.
- Persuasive communication skills: verbal, written and presentation.
- Proven negotiation and closing proficiency.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Superior organizational, attention to detail and follow-up skills.
- Team player who is flexible and adaptable.
- Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3+ years sales experience in the digital print industry.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and social networking platforms.
- Commission with guaranteed monthly base.
- Full benefit package including medical, dental, 401K, holiday and personal time off pay.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com