We get it right.
This person performs a range of warehouse tasks related to the efficient processing of customer orders.
· This position will pick customer orders and process them by completing any required paperwork, locating items in the warehouse, and moving them to the packing area to prepare for shipment.
· This position will pack orders and prepare them to be shipped. You must inspect the items to ensure that they are not damaged or missing any materials. Then proceed to package them according to customer specifications, and transport them carefully to the shipping area.
· This position maintains the warehouse inventory by arranging product and making sure it is stored in a way that it won’t be damaged. They also make sure to track all orders, packaging, and shipping in order to ensure inventory is accurately recorded. They are also responsible for maintaining general cleanliness in the warehouse.
· This position will receive customer orders from our packing area that need to be shipped utilizing our shipping software for UPS, FedEx, and USPS. This will involve both domestic and international shipments. Attention to detail here is essential.
· Planning, prioritizing and organizing
· Attention to detail and accuracy
· Problem solving skills
· Ability to meet deadlines
· Customer service orientation
· Communication skills
Experience working with shipping software a plus
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org