Website AM Solutions
AM Solutions is a leader in the print and direct mail industry, We provide end to end solutions through channel marketing print, target marketing, direct mail, large format and fulfillment.
If you’re looking for a technical environment where you can be challenged, work with other technically minded people, and make a real impact in the company, apply for this exciting opportunity in our Data Processing (DP) Department!
On a regular basis you will manipulate data, work on fast turn-around projects, and set up variable documents. This includes working with a variety of data and layout programs, as well as creating and modifying expressions that control when and where specific data points and images print.
The DP Department operates as the “Hub” of the company. Generally all of the work that comes into the company flows from the project managers through the DP Department and out to production. Because of this, quality is a must. You will work closely with project managers and other team members to insure each job is produced correctly. Within the DP Department continuous efforts are made to document processes, procedures, and specific customer job requirements.
Primary Responsibilities (We will train the right person in these areas)
- Receive, organize and process data files for inkjet and laser/digital compatibility in accordance with customer and postal specifications.
- Manipulate data in programs such as Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, and Ultra Edit.
- Setup variable data documents utilizing InDesign, Print Shop Mail, and Planet Press.
- Work closely with our project managers, production supervisors, and other departments to insure the output of each job meets all of the requirements.
- Participate in continuous efforts for Quality Control.
Team Member Requirements:
- Ability to work well with others and in a team environment
- Desire to learn and make improvements which may include creating and implementing quality procedures
- Clean, professional appearance
- Long Term Goals
- Competitive Hourly Pay with Overtime Opportunities
- 401k Program
- Paid Holidays
- Monday Through Friday
Compensation: Hourly (based on experience)
Employment Type: Full-Time 8am – 5pm
For more information on the work we do: Please visit our website at www.amsolutionswi.com.
Submit a resume:
100 Interstate Blvd
Edgerton, WI 53534
Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
Do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com