Website crossmark printing
We are a commercial printer in the southwest suburbs of Chicago.
Seeking individual with minimum 3-5 years experience working on bindery machines for a commercial offset printing company.
Summary: The primary machines you will be working on.
30” Baum Folder w/right angle
20” Standard folder w/right angle
Collator / Booklet Maker,
45″ Paper Cutter.
** G & K / Vijuk Folder Pharmaceutical folding experience a plus!! **
• Set up, adjust and operate equipment.
• Maintenance on equipment to be performed regularly.
• Observe and monitor machine operations to detect malfunctions.
• Follows all required safety procedures.
• Complete paperwork with accurate job counts & time keeping.
• Load and unload equipment
• Load pallets with product and transport to designated area
• Maintain a neat and orderly work area along with other clean up duties
• Bringing materials / products to department
• Shipping / Receiving
• Ability to lift approximately 5-10 lbs. consistently, up to 20 lbs. – 40lbs. on steady basis, 50 lbs. on occasion.
• Handling bundles of paper, 5-10 lbs. average while performing vertical lifts from 4″ to 40″ and horizontal forward and back to yourself.
• Repetitive bending to lift paper to/from skid, from standing to 4″ from floor
• Must be able to grip bundles of paper before putting them on machine
Production schedule is 7:30 am- 5:00 pm Monday – Friday. Overtime is required when needed.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com