Website Craftline Graphics Inc - Premiere coloring book printer!
Commercial printer of coloring and activity books
Job Title: Production Scheduler
Days/Hours: Mon-Fri 7 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Reports to: VP Operations
Pay: Commencerate with experience
Craftline Graphics is a commercial coloring book / puzzle book printer looking for a full time, detailed oriented, self-motivated, reliable, team player to work as production scheduler. We have been in business for more than 30 years. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Function: By working with the production planners, operation managers, customer service staff the production schedule is responsible for developing and maintaining an aggressive production schedule that will meet the needs of clients and create a steady workflow withing the company.
· Create and distribute daily schedules
· Communicate clearly and efficiently with management and staff
· Be proactive in obtaining input from team
· Analyze data and produce revisions focusing on impacts to projected distribution dates and cost
· Track changing conditions and availability of materials
· Strong math skills to make precise calculations about material and staffing needs, production expectations, and manufacturing capabilities
· Excellent planning and organizational skills, adjusting schedules to available staffing and inventory
· Process enhancement skills to improve manufacturing processes and enhance efficiency
· Problem solving skills to frequently adapt schedules in response to material shortages, equipment failures, or changes in customer orders
· Communication skills to clearly communicate changes, verbally or in writing to all levels of the organization
· Computer skills of intermediate ability or higher with Excel
Some college preferred. High school diploma required. Experience scheduling for a manufacturer necessary. Print industry experience preferred.
Medical/Dental/Vision after 30 days; paid vacation/personal time; paid holidays; 401k
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com