Website Craftline Graphics Inc - Premiere coloring book printer!
Commercial printer of coloring and activity books
Craftline Printing, a top commercial printer, is currently seeking an organized and responsible maintenance manager to manage maintenance staff. The ideal candidate will understand mechanical and electrical work, have excellent leadership and supervisory skills. You will participate, direct, and oversee all daily maintenance activities including delegation of tasks, tracking mechanical performance, and directing the processes of any necessary repairs. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Essential Functions & Key Responsibilities:
- Supports and improves safety culture throughout facility.
Drives continuous improvement in maintenance and supports efforts throughout the plant.
- Provide leadership and direction to the maintenance team.
- Inspire high performance through effective goal setting and performance measurement.
- Responsible for all safety mechanisms and systems related to machinery. Audits for compliance and addresses safety issues in a timely manner.
- Responsible for coordinating, planning, and executing the Preventive Maintenance Program.
- Responsible for continually improving and upgrading the Preventive Maintenance Program.
- Responsible for maintaining critical spare parts and preventive maintenance parts for all equipment.
- Responsible for all facility-related equipment and systems: Electric Utility, Air Compressors, etc.
Prioritizes and complete assigned maintenance tasks and delegates to subordinates.
- Trains maintenance employees in proper procedures, coaches them to improve results, and evaluates performance.
- Interprets Company policies, rules, and regulations to maintenance employees.
- Communicates effectively and appropriately at the necessary frequency with subordinates, peers, and superiors.
- Performs activities of maintenance employees supervised, as needed.Job Duties and Responsibilities:
· Develop and integrate CMMS with operations team’s objectives to ensure directional alignment of key focus areas.
· Oversee vendor relationships, including selecting vendors, establishing metrics and service level agreements, monitoring vendor performance and working with vendors to resolve issues.
· Develop and manage financial budget for facilities and maintenance departments.
· Demonstrates the ability to identify and perform mechanical repairs to all plant equipment using proper procedures and tools.
· Demonstrates a keen ability in using a systematic and scientific approach to solving problems through known analysis and methodologies.
· Must have the ability to properly identify failed or worn components and use available resources to obtain replacements.
· Must safely operate a variety of machine-shop equipment to fabricate components using OEM specs, drawings or sketches while utilizing precision measuring tools.
· Must have experience troubleshooting and repairing electrical Systems and controls.
· Must have the ability to properly diagnose electrical component failures and provide solutions.
Basic PLC and VFD experience.
Requirements and Qualifications:
· High school diploma or GED required.
· A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or other related degree, or 7-10 years of supervision experience in a manufacturing company.
· 5+ years relevant experience in maintenance
· Extensive knowledge in a variety of mechanical and electrical systems
· Team player with ability to build lasting productive business relationships with hourly associates, management, and peers.
· Ability to effectively communicate information both verbally and in writing.
· Must be computer literate in MS applications: Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Craftline offers competitive pay, medical/dental/vision insurance after 30 days, 401k, 8 paid holidays, and paid time off.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com