Website colordynetech Colordyne Technologies
Building Affordable Inkjet Printing Solutions
The Print Sample Specialist is primarily responsible for supporting the sales team on specific product lines. The Print Sample Specialist is responsible for ensuring all stock and custom print samples are available to secure the organic and strategic development of all Colordyne products. Specifically, the Print Sample Specialist will focus on providing timely generation of specific stock or customer label printouts in order to secure the required sales. In this manner, the Print Sample Specialist has a direct impact in the key areas of our business by helping ensure the maximization of opportunities to increase overall revenue.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned from time to time or highlighted in annual performance reviews.
Planning And Problem-Solving Tasks
- Responsible for supporting overall sales and marketing goals. In addition, Print Sample Specialist will meet these objectives in both organic growth of current technology and strategic growth of newly identified compatible technology.
- Continuously monitor progress in terms of the status of their product plan and report back to management, sales, and marketing communications via timely progress reporting and by organizing and managing status meetings. In addition, the Print Sample Specialist must anticipate and catch deviations from a plan or schedule and keep all participants and stakeholders informed.
- Identify, log, analyze and manage potential and actual issues and risks, taking corrective action by tackling day-to-day issues head-on and reviewing how more serious issues and risks might impact on scope, schedule, quality and cost.
- Articulate and negotiate consensus on a final vision of the product and/or the core product goals from scoping the requirements of all stakeholders, not forgetting the end-user.
- Should be capable of following the acceptance criteria or working with others to determine acceptance criteria for sample product deliverables and will work towards achieving stakeholder acceptance of deliverables.
- Assists and sometimes owns the process of technical documentation development. This includes help files such as guides, FAQs, and web access to technical information and solutions.
- Maintain documents such as design requirement specifications, demo schedules, and status reports.
- Create a structure for product and assets documentation and remain conscientious in using it and ensuring that the rest of the team understands and uses it.
Position reports to the Product Manager for Colordyne Technologies. Interacts with and provides required support to the Colordyne sales force, customers and partners of Colordyne. Efforts between product marketing and professional services will be coordinated in order for professional services to provide assistance for product releases.
As assigned by Product Manager on an annual basis.
- Basic networking skills: Ethernet, TCP/IP, NIC and connectivity analysis.
- Windows XP, 7 and 8
- Basic hardware and software analytical, troubleshooting skills.
- Database connectivity using ODBC and more.
- Microsoft Office experience.
- Effective communication skills for dealing with customers at various levels of the organization.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Experience as a press operator or similar jobs are a plus.
Requires less than 0% travel and will be asked only minimally to support trade shows, customer presentations, and technical training presentations for resellers, customers, and staff.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
An associate degree in Graphics Design, Graphics Communication, Pressroom/Prepress or fields related to the print industry are preferred. Alternatively, the candidate may be willing to participate in a Work Study Program. In this way, a combination of education and technical, relevant experience can be used to satisfy this education requirement. Must have excellent English skills, both written and verbal. Foreign language abilities are a plus. Two to three years in technical phone support or sales support preferred.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand, walk, and sit. The employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 35 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and ability to adjust focus. Periods of prolonged sitting, while performing job duties, are common. The employee is responsible for utilizing the appropriate lifting equipment provided, when necessary.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually low (an office environment)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com