Printing & Delivering America's Best Brands
The primary responsibility for this position is the set-up programming for automated make-ready inkjet image files for bindery inkjet systems. Additionally, this position is trained to perform all the functional duties of a mail list processor to provide day-to-day support as needed to meet data set-up and sorting requirements.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Program and generate inkjet labels image files in accordance with MSRs instructions for each job.
- Coordinate the testing inkjet placement, location and information with the MSRs, Bindery and Scheduling departments for approval.
- Manage work flow in order to meet job bindery/finishing schedules
- Import files and all necessary fields for use in the presort and on mail piece
- Ensures accurate data placements in all inkjet-labeling areas on catalog as instructed, and timely meet scheduling requirements for manufacturing
- Maintain positive customer relations approach towards visitors, customers, and employees.
- Any other duties as assigned by management
- Some college in programming or/also combined with work experience
- Familiarity of postal knowledge
- Familiarity with presort software
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Excellent communicate skils
- Ability to work on multiple projects
- Demonstrate flexibility as job requirements change
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org