Website Arandell Corporation
The Client Services Representative is under the direct supervision of the Client Services Manager. They are responsible for interpreting and clearly communicating project instructions throughout the organization. The Client Service Representative is responsible for communication, production and record keeping of active orders. They must be responsive to all internal and external clients, be prompt in providing accurate instructions and requested information, and are jointly responsible with Manufacturing to assure timely project completion and distribution.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Reports to Client Services Management.
- Possesses strong knowledge of print and plant processes and strong communication skills.
- Interprets a variety of print and distribution instructions with high attention to detail.
- Collaborates with Procurement on special materials and/or outsourcing requirements.
- Works with Sales Support to make sure any special customer needs or concerns are identified to the plant prior to and during production.
- Deals directly with customers on all production issues as directed by Sales Representative or Sales Support Representative including:
o Comparing print instructions and distribution to confirmed specifications / pricing.
o Reviewing furnished item specifications and receipts.
o Entering version, assembly, and quantity details as per client’s instructions.
o Optimizing production plan with ganging or run-order adjustments.
o Reviewing production instructions for accuracy.
o Identifying artwork files and proofs.
o Releasing Production Summary Report to premedia and press.
o Releasing Bindery Summary Report to sample dept. and bindery.
o Releasing Ship Requests for cartage and/or non-mail shipments.
o Releasing Postage Requests and/or Mail Plans to the customer.
o Working with Sales Support to make sure job is flowing smoothly through the plant and answering any questions that may arise from production.
- Determines when Sales Representative or Client Services Management should be brought into a situation.
- Exhibits good problem-solving and organizational skills.
- Meets with customers as directed by Sales Representative
- Four (4) years of accredited courses in Graphic Communications or Business Administration or related printing industry experience.
- Logic and conceptual thinking skills.
- Strong written and spoken communication skills.
- Positive approach to teamwork.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
To apply for this job email your details to MJZamiatowski@arandell.com