Website Arandell Corporation
$2400 sign-on bonus paid throughout your 1st year!
Arandell is looking to hire full time Saddle Stitcher and Perfect Binder Operators to join our team on 2nd and 3rd Shift. Must have previous experience.
What’s in it for you?
- 40 hours a week plus overtime.
- Possibility for Double Time on Sunday’s during our busy season.
- Competitive Salary up to $25.00 per hour.
- Machine Premium for running multiple machines $5/$10 more per hour.
- Enjoy affordable health, vision and dental insurance, Health Savings Account (with company match) Flexible Spending Account for medical and dependent care expenses.
- 401(k) savings plan with a 3% company contribution.
- Paid time off including 9 paid holidays which include the day after Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve.
- Employee Assistance Program provides confidential 24/7 support, resources and referrals for every aspect of work and personal life
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Sets up and controls the assigned machine for each job specified.
- Checks and controls quality of product on a running basis.
- Manages and controls the work crew pertaining to using the proper material and maintains a high level of productivity.
- Runs the machine at the optimal production speeds as relating to the specified goals set by the Department Manager.
- Seeks whatever help may be necessary to solve setup and running problems that may be causing slower production speeds.
- Maintains a clean and neat work area at all times.
- Participates in regular evaluations of crew members as required by Supervision.
- Performs all special duties assigned by management and supervision.
- Performs all duties safely and in accordance with all safety rules and requirements.
- Maintains a positive customer relations approach towards visitors, customers, and employees.
- Maintains a high level of confidentiality on all matters involving the Bindery Department and Arandell Corporation.
To apply for this job email your details to MJZamiatowski@arandell.com