Website American Printing Company
Job Summary: Effectively and efficiently perform all Jet Press operations as needed to meet customer requirements.
1. Responsible for the output of all Jet envelope press print including quality checks of paper and print on paper.
2. Read and understand job ticket specifications, seek clarification as needed and provide feedback to Print Manager, Project Managers and staff on better ways to produce jobs.
3. Troubleshoot press related issues; equipment calibration, cleaning and routine maintenance procedures, and call support when needed. Continue to learn advanced maintenance techniques to improve operations.
4. Run and perform basic maintenance of Jet press.
5. Keep track of supplies and inventory, request orders as needed; check in new supplies and verify what was ordered against the packing slip; perform a monthly physical envelope inventory.
6. Understand and comply with all Standard Operating Procedures including safety procedures and quality control. Inform manager of any spoilage.
8. Maintain good housekeeping in the Jet Press area and provide tours as requested.
9. Perform various job functions within your department, and company-wide, when help is needed.
· High school diploma, GED/HSED or equivalency required.
· 1 – 2 years of Jett Press operation experience preferred.
Physical / Mental / Technical Requirements:
· Ability to perform basic arithmetic to successfully carry out job duties.
· Working knowledge of a PC computer, data entry skills, and use of common software.
· Ability to read and communicate in English and understand job ticket specifications and instructions.
· Ability to apply problem solving in a team atmosphere as well as individually.
· Requires standing, walking and bending throughout the entire shift.
· Frequent lifting and carrying materials up to 40 pounds; occasional lifting up to 60 pounds.
· Requires pushing and pulling of pallet trucks with loads weighing up to 3,000 pounds.
· Ability to work independently with little supervision.
· Ability to work overtime as needed to meet customer demands.
· Ability to learn new technology and equipment.
· Ability to work under the pressure of deadlines and schedules.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 to $19.00 /hour
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org