Website American Printing Company
Our People Make the Difference!
We are able to consider both Part Time and Full Time applications for this position!
Our deliveries are in the Madison area and work hours are 1st shift, starting at 8:30am. End time will depend on the day’s deliveries.
Hours per week and days worked per week are flexible.
1. Responsible for timely delivery and pickup of customer product to ensure that all commitments are achieved.
2. Loads and unloads material onto or off truck.
3. Responsible for maintaining accurate delivery/pickup log book.
4. Keep an accurate vehicle service log and work with Manager to schedule routine maintenance and service.
5. Responsible for locating inventory products in our warehouse and pulling accurate inventory counts for the fulfillment department.
6. Learn the software to receive and ship materials and products.
7. Responsible for representing the Company in a positive and helpful way.
8. Facilitate good communications between the Company and our customers.
9. Maintain all equipment in your area in a clean and safe manner.
10. Follow all safety policies and procedures.
11. Perform other duties as assigned.
· Minimum of 2 years previous delivery driving experience.
· High school diploma/equivalency preferred.
· Must possess a valid State Driver’s License and a good driving record, CDL is helpful but not required.
· Ability to perform basic computer entry skills.
· Ability to read and communicate and understand job ticket specification/instructions.
· Ability to apply problem solving in a team atmosphere as well as individually.
· Ability to stand, walk and bend throughout an entire shift.
· Ability to lift and carry materials up to 60 pounds.
· Ability to push and pull pallet trucks.
· Ability to become forklift certified.
· Ability to work independently with little supervision as well as in a team setting.
· Ability to work under the pressure of deadlines and schedules.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com