Website AM Solutions
AM Solutions is a market leader in the print marketing and data driven direct mail industry. We deliver end to end solutions through channel marketing including print management, direct mail, target marketing and fulfillment. We pride ourselves through client partnerships; strategically aligning value and delivering exceptional customer-focused go to market strategies
If you have the drive to support our customers success, where you can challenge yourself and think outside the box, apply for this exciting opportunity.
- Prepare and cleanse data for mailing requirements including personalization and postal presorting using software platforms.
- Understand the process of CASS certification, presorting and inkjet print preparation.
- Verify and check proper weights, rates, sizes and qualifications required by the USPS guidelines.
- Generate USPS reports, internal reports and customer specific listings.
- Serve as in-house expert on mail piece design.
- Serve as postal regulations resource for internal & external customers. Maintain up-to-date knowledge of postal regulations.
- Accountability – Assumes responsibility for successfully accomplishing work objectives and delivering business results, setting high standards of performance for self and others.
- Client Focus – Ensuring that the customer perspective is a driving force behind business decisions and activities; crafting and implementing service practices that meet customers’ and own organizational needs.
- Results-Oriented – Knowing what results are most important to achieving overall department and client goals.
- Quality Orientation – Accomplishing tasks by considering all areas involved, showing concern for all aspects of the job; accurately checking processes and tasks.
- Continuous Improvement – Originating action to improve existing conditions and processes, identifying improvement opportunities, generating ideas and implementing solutions.
- Minimum five (5) years’ experience in USPS regulations, variable data processing, document composition programming.
- A firm understanding of USP rules and regulations,
- Experience in mail presort including BCC mail manager or similar
- Proficient in Microsoft excel, Adobe Creative Suite, HTML
- Excellent communication skills, including the demonstration of tact, sensitivity and professionalism
- Manage multiple tasks while meeting critical deadlines
- Competitive pay
- Health Benefit Package
- Paid Holidays
Hourly (based on experience)
AM Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org