GLGA members enjoy industry leading education and networking opportunities throughout the three-state region.
- Seminars and Workshops – Learn the latest industry trends, at great savings.
- Webinars – Participate in valuable seminars from your own office, with your entire staff.
- Focus Forums – GLGA members can attend special interest meetings on industry updates, safety, HR and other issues.
- Referrals – When requests are received, GLGA is there to match projects with printers, finishers, binderies, packagers and tag/label/converters.
- Member Questions – Confidential member question-and-answer listserv. Get advice from the leading experts in the industry: your fellow industry professionals. (Link requires Member login.)
- Graphic Excellence Awards – Competition and Awards Celebration event of the year
- Golf Outings – The three state industry-wide outings are must-attend networking opportunities.
- PIA Bookstore – GLGA members receive the member discount at the Printing Industries of America bookstore, as much as 10-50 percent savings off of nonmember prices. Printing Industries Press offers the widest selection of graphic arts titles in the industry, including technical titles covering every aspect of the printing process; economics; sales and marketing; and human relations information. Offerings range from primers, to textbooks, training materials, how-to guides, curriculums, and various downloadable products. Click here to browse the bookstore.
To learn about the next GLGA Networking or Education Event, visit the GLGA Events Calendar.